Search the Catalogue
If the link takes you to an old ‘welcome’ page this means it is not accessible. Please let us know.
- European Fragments (French/Italian)
- Egyptian Textiles
- Indian Textiles
- Indonesian Textiles
- Japanese Collection
- Kashmir Shawls
- Louisa Pesel Collection: collected textiles (Mediterranean region)
- Pakistani Textiles (North West Frontier)
- Qing Dynasty Textiles
- Tibetan Thangkas
- West African Textiles
- Department of Textile Industries Archive
- Dyeing and Finishing
- Fibre Collection
- Louisa Pesel Collection: created textiles
- Marchini Textile Designs
- Sample Pattern Books (selected)
- Sampler Collection
The online catalogue is an extensive database of documented items in ULITA’s collections, containing digital images along with descriptions and reference numbers for identification.
The ULITA catalogue was established with the generous support of The Clothworkers’ Company, and is continually being added to as items are documented.