Search the Catalogue
Please note: We are closed for the foreseeable future, please direct any urgent queries via Special Collections.
- European Fragments (French/Italian)
- Egyptian Textiles
- Indian Textiles
- Indonesian Textiles
- Japanese Collection
- Kashmir Shawls
- Louisa Pesel Collection: collected textiles (Mediterranean region)
- Pakistani Textiles (North West Frontier)
- Qing Dynasty Textiles
- Tibetan Thangkas
- West African Textiles
- Department of Textile Industries Archive
- Dyeing and Finishing
- Fibre Collection
- Louisa Pesel Collection: created textiles
- Marchini Textile Designs
- Sample Pattern Books (selected)
- Sampler Collection
The online catalogue is an extensive database of documented items in the International Textile Collection, containing digital images along with descriptions and reference numbers for identification (now preceded by ITC).
As it will shortly be available on Leeds University Library catalogue, we are no longer adding to this version of the catalogue.
The ULITA catalogue was established with the generous support of The Clothworkers’ Company.